Below are the current open positions that University Auto Center is looking to fill with the right candidate. Please click any of the jobs titles to be taken to the application page!
WOW! What a year! Due to exceptional sales growth, University Auto Center has a couple of immediate openings in the sales department.
We are a long standing Automotive Dealership that is seeking FULL TIME, career oriented, sales professionals to apply.
If you have the following attributes, we would love to discuss the possibility of an Automotive Sales position with you.
Preferred Qualifications of an Automotive Sales Consultant/Internet Sales Consultant:
- Positive attitude and people friendly personality
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Great work ethic
- Willingness to learn, commitment to a team environment, and continual effort to achieve and excel.
- Must possess a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Dependable and professional
- We are a drug free and equal opportunity employer (EOE)
Job Type: Full-time Employment only!
Growing Eastern Washington family-owned dealership for over 91 years, seeking to add an experienced parts advisor who has a genuine interest in team building and providing exceptional customer service, with great communication skills and a strong work ethic. As the parts advisor you will be responsible for helping run a profitable and efficient parts department. The parts advisor is responsible for working effortlessly with the service department personnel to ensure complete efficiency of all repair orders.
This position interacts daily with Customers, Parts Manager, other Parts Advisors, Service Advisors, Technicians, and other stores Associates, just to name a few.
The Parts Advisor position will oversee parts operations within the service center to provide the highest level of external and internal customer satisfaction while maximizing return on investment through parts sales, inventory control, and expense control. This position acts as the primary parts salesperson. The Parts Advisor is an integral part of the service experience. The Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment
- Communicates, enforces, and monitors effective parts department processes
- Promotes and merchandises parts and accessories according to Lucid guidelines
- Maintains an accurate and effective parts inventory control system
- Create estimates as required by technicians and advisors
- Order inventory and special-order parts for jobs
- Receive parts orders
- May be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to travel occasionally if needed for a week or more
- Have a passion for sustainable transportation and changing the automotive industry
- High School Diploma, GED or relevant work experience
- Previous experience in a parts department environment – luxury preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High-level attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
- Able to effectively work both individually and within a group in a high-paced environment
- Ability to use basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office as well as learn proprietary DMS software
- Must possess a valid driver license
- Previous OEM Parts training
Due to a constant increase in sales and service volume, we are hiring for MULTIPLE Experienced Automotive Technicians:
Top Pay Plan with FANTASTIC Earnings Potential DOE
We are currently looking for a CERTIFIED GM technician and a CERTIFIED Mopar FCA technician.
Auto Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with manufacturer standards.
- Accurately diagnose cause of malfunction.
- Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements.
- Road test vehicles to ensure quality of repair work.
- Accurately record time spent on repairs utilizing company time clock procedures.
- Document work performed on repair order and document test procedures/results.
- Use shop supplies and materials in a practical and economical matter.
- Maintain an organized and clean workspace, completing a stall cleaning every day.
- Ensure the customer’s vehicle is returned to them as clean as it was prior to service.
- Constructively communicate with other dealership personnel as required to satisfy customer needs.
- Maintain manufacturer training certifications and pursue ongoing training
Are you ready to move to a healthy, beautiful, and friendly location? Are you like hundred’s of others and are ready to leave the fast paced metropolitan lifestyle for a relaxed, rural, and safe environment? Kittitas County may be right for you. University Auto Center has been Family owned and operated for 3 generations, and we are the number one dealer in Kittitas County. We have 6 different franchises in one location. GMC, Buick, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Ram. We have the best reputation in Kittitas Valley and are pleased to be part of a fantastic community.
University Auto Center is looking for an energetic, friendly, computer savvy individual to join our team. Most importantly we’re looking for a reliable individual who wants to succeed in their job and build a FULL TIME career with our family owned company. This position has bonus pay potential based on production! Please email your resume, DO NOT CALL OR WALK IN.
Must-have experience and characteristics:
- Dependable and effective communication skills.
- Computer savvy. This includes typing quickly, experience sending emails, and assisting with various computer related job duties.
- multi- tasker
- friendly upbeat personality
- phone skills
- works well in team environment
Job Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- 5 day work week (Mon-Fri) 7:30-4:30 or 8-5
- Answering the main telephone line and scheduling service related appointments.
- emailing and calling customers to schedule appointments for the service team.
- following up with previous service customers to get repeat business and reschedule any declined work.
- Answering and responding to all inquiries (Phone, chat & email) for the service department
- Scheduling, confirming and following up with appointments
- working with management and service advisors on a daily basis and maintaining a friendly relationship.
- various other job duties.